PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Creekers at AAW

Don Geiger
06-21-2011, 7:51 AM
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the dinner, but it would be nice to once again see some of the Creekers I've met in the past and to meet some for the first time. You can find me either at the Robust or The Sanding Glove booths. I offerred to help Brent and Bruce out this year instead of having a booth of my own.

If you are so inclined, please come by and introduce yourselves as Creekers.

Thanks!

Don Geiger

Jeff Nicol
06-21-2011, 7:54 AM
Don, By the way it looks we will all be recognized by the "Smiley Face" stickers on our name tags provided by Mr. Keeton. SMC members will be a force to behold at the Symposium!

See you there,

Jeff

Greg Just
06-21-2011, 8:55 AM
Those attending the Symposium, parking could be an issue, especially on Saturday. The NHL is holding their draft in the Excel Center which is attached to the River Center. If you get there early you should be ok.

Scott Hackler
06-21-2011, 9:28 AM
What would you say is "early"?

Don Geiger
06-21-2011, 9:46 AM
Can we get the stickers at Doug Thompson's booth?

Don
Don, By the way it looks we will all be recognized by the "Smiley Face" stickers on our name tags provided by Mr. Keeton. SMC members will be a force to behold at the Symposium!

See you there,

Jeff

John Keeton
06-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Stickers will at the booths of Doug Thompson, Vince Welch (Vince's WoodNWonders), and Mike Smith (Century Tree Turnings).

Greg Just
06-21-2011, 12:26 PM
From what I have heard, Friday the draft starts at 6pm so that will not be an issue, but Saturday it starts at 10am. If you get to the Symposium on Saturday by the start time of 8am, you should be alright. Not sure if the draft carries over to Sunday. See you there!

What would you say is "early"?

George Morris
06-21-2011, 9:16 PM
Thanks John I will pick one up at one of the booths! G