PDA

View Full Version : Ordering question

Robert McGowen
06-14-2011, 8:36 PM
Has anyone had any recent transactions with thesandingglove.com? I am looking at spending some money with them for some turning related tools, but could not find any reviews on the company. Thanks!

Grant Wilkinson
06-14-2011, 8:57 PM
My transaction was last year, but dealing with Bruce was easy. He delivered what I ordered, at the agreed upon price, and shipping to Canada was very reasonable.

David E Keller
06-14-2011, 9:28 PM
I haven't dealt with them, but I think they're supposed to have a booth at the symposium and at SWAT if you're planning to attend either.

Joe Meirhaeghe
06-14-2011, 9:40 PM
Most of my sanding supplies come for Bruce ( the sanding Glove) I highly recommend his products. Call him if you have any questions or need any advice on his products. Bruce will gladly take time to explain any thing about his products. He will have a booth at the AAW symposium next week in St Paul. He'll be driving there so he'll be on the road for a couple of days before & after the symposium.
By the way Also in case any of you don't know, Bruce is a really good turner too.

Robert McGowen
06-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Looks like Bruce is about to ship me a father's day present. Guess I need to tell the kids what they are getting me! Thanks for the replies.

Cathy Schaewe
06-14-2011, 10:54 PM
I spoke to him at Totally Turning, and really liked him. FWIW.

Harvey Ghesser
06-15-2011, 1:05 PM
Great products, great service!

Don Geiger
06-15-2011, 6:32 PM
Bruce is the best person in the business to deal with.

Don Geiger

George Morris
06-15-2011, 8:05 PM
very good co. to deal with,excellent products!