PDA

View Full Version : Jointech saw train on new unisaw

Ben Doane
06-13-2011, 4:25 PM
I have a jointech saw train system (rails and fence system) on a contractor saw that measures 27" front to back. I would like to use the system on a new unisaw that is 31" deep. If I slide the parts out on the fence and sliding bridge to accommodate the deeper table, they will be out of the track and not able to secure them.

Has anyone been able to mount the jointech system on that TS? The Jointech website says that it will fit a 36" TS, I don't see how.

I have tried to contact customer service...........still waiting.........and waiting.

Glen Blanchard
06-13-2011, 4:49 PM
Ben - I won't be of much help here other than to tell you that, although I like Jointech's stuff (and own a fair amount of it) I'm not certain that they are in business any longer. Their website is up and running, but I don't think anyone is home. Pity.

Jim McDonald
06-14-2011, 8:00 AM
Got an e-mail from them last month in reply to a question...mailed them back with more info. Still waiting for their response...asked the same question re. parts back in Dec..never got a reply then, so, my hopes were up when they replied this time....