PDA

View Full Version : CSH Custom Service Hardware A1++

Tony Falotico
02-10-2005, 8:05 PM
Needed some drawer slides, priced at the local borg --- WOW !! Started thinking of alternatives but then I saw a post started by Bob Johnson (2)
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=16156 asking the same thing I had on mind. Several mail orders were mentioned, after looking at them all I decided to go with CSH; based solely on the best price and recommendations by Ted Shrader, Dave Moran and Joseph N. Myers.

Ordered 20 sets Sunday evening via the net, confirmed and shipped by CSH Monday, arrived today (Thursday) by UPS ground.

Quality: A+
Service: A+
Value: What comes before A? (43% of the price of local borg, including shipping)

Highly Recommend, They have earned my future business.
Thanks to Ted, Dave and Joseph for posting.

John L. Gregory
02-10-2005, 8:10 PM
I agree. I've had EXACTLY the same experience with CSH. Just placed a large order with lots of different SKU's and quantities. Result? Perfect.

Joseph N. Myers
02-10-2005, 10:43 PM
Tony,

Thanks for posting. Its always good to hear when recommendations turnout to the good! Besides, gives the new members and those that may have missed the original thread a chance to hear about CSH.

Still hard to believe their prices, some of the stuff is 50% off of other catalogs. Have yet to check it out yet but their kitchen cabinets sure look good - anyone looked at them yet?

Regards, Joe