PDA

View Full Version : I'm going in!

Dave Richards
02-10-2005, 3:04 PM
To Cheesehead land that is. :D All this talk about cheese has got me longing for home. Actually I won't get there but will be over northwest of Milwaukee for the weekend. Anyone along hwy 60 between 94 and Slinger wanting to do a Sunday morning shop tour? We'll be headed back then.

John, I'd love to drop down to 14 and go by your place but Kari is supposed to be on ski patrol Sunday afternoon so we'll have to be getting back. I'm hoping for some high temps so the snow will melt enough that they close the hill.

Jeff Sudmeier
02-10-2005, 4:34 PM
Dave,

I am out of your way, but if you make it to John's shop sometime... I am real close. You are always welcome to stop by! If you head to John's I would love to meet ya there! :)

Tyler Howell
02-10-2005, 4:57 PM
I'm not too far from 94, Stop on bye:rolleyes: . Can I assume Welch is the home ski area for your bride???

John Miliunas
02-10-2005, 7:41 PM
Well Dave, I for one, will be hoping for high snow-melting temps! :D So, if they close the little slope, you know where to stop! Heck, we could probably even talk Sudsy into stopping out and make it a real meeting of the minds!:) (OK, you don't have to count mine!:rolleyes: ) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
02-11-2005, 7:28 AM
Well Dave, I for one, will be hoping for high snow-melting temps! :D So, if they close the little slope, you know where to stop! Heck, we could probably even talk Sudsy into stopping out and make it a real meeting of the minds!:) (OK, you don't have to count mine!:rolleyes: ) :cool:

No arm twisting required here :)