PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going to be a Grand Pa!!

Jim Creech
06-10-2011, 7:09 AM
Found out last night. ETA January 2012. Doesn't seem that long ago(29 years) that I was told I was going to be a Dad. WOW! Looking forward to spoiling him/her rotten. Isn't that what grand pa's do!

Dave Gaul
06-10-2011, 7:21 AM
Congrats Jim!

Steve Schlumpf
06-10-2011, 7:41 AM
Congrats Jim! You will love being a grandpa!

Ted Calver
06-10-2011, 7:46 AM
Congratulations!! Spoiling grand kids is fun.

Charlie Reals
06-10-2011, 8:28 AM
Found out last night. ETA January 2012. Doesn't seem that long ago(29 years) that I was told I was going to be a Dad. WOW! Looking forward to spoiling him/her rotten. Isn't that what grand pa's do!

It wasn't that long ago Jim , when the little one gets here the years will fly by even faster. My ten yr old grt grand daughter will be here for two weeks. seems like yesterday when her grandmother ( our daughter) was born. You will enjoy the little one.

Belinda Barfield
06-10-2011, 8:37 AM
Congrats! Some of my best memories of times I spent with my granddads.

Ken Fitzgerald
06-10-2011, 9:47 AM
Congrats Jim! Grandkids and great-grandkids are more fun children ever were. All the fun....none of the responsibilities. Spoil 'em and send 'em home!

Charlie Reals
06-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Congrats Jim! Grandkids and great-grandkids are more fun children ever were. All the fun....none of the responsibilities. Spoil 'em and send 'em home!

Yessir and when they are old enough you can tell storys of what their parents did lol.

Jim Creech
06-10-2011, 10:38 AM
It's only been 18 hours since we got the news and Grand ma to be has already given me my first assignment...Build a Pouting Chair! I think I am going to have an interesting honey-do list but it will be one list of projects that I will enjoy!
Hmmm.. Tell on Dad. That will be fun. I can get some mileage out of that !!! Thanks

Jackie Outten
06-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Jim,

Congratulations Grandpa!!! Now comes the good part--all the fun and none of the responsibility.

Jackie

Charlie Reals
06-10-2011, 10:56 AM
It's only been 18 hours since we got the news and Grand ma to be has already given me my first assignment...Build a Pouting Chair! I think I am going to have an interesting honey-do list but it will be one list of projects that I will enjoy!
Hmmm.. Tell on Dad. That will be fun. I can get some mileage out of that !!! Thanks

Along with an enjoyable honey do list comes a long list of God given inalienable rights of Grandpa!! to be determined as the years go by by Grandpa lol.