PDA

View Full Version : More Pendants/ Earrings

Donny Lawson
06-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Here are a few I finished this evening. Already sold after I show them off tomorrow. Right now they are selling faster than I can make them. That's a good thing. Fun and easy to make. Box Elder and Cherry. My daughter did one with my burner. She wanted to give it to her Mommy. I told her to burn whatever comes to her mind and this is what she come up with.

Steve Mellott
06-10-2011, 8:15 PM
These look like they would make great gifts. Good job!

Steve

Michael James
06-10-2011, 8:34 PM
Nice stuff Donny and that's totally cool that your daughter is helping you out there! Methinks mommy will love that one!
mj

Jim Burr
06-10-2011, 8:37 PM
That's great you were able to get the next generation involved! Those look great Donny!!

David E Keller
06-10-2011, 9:38 PM
Nicely done, Donny, and congrats on the sales.

Toney Robertson
06-10-2011, 9:45 PM
The first one is fun and it is quite special that you got your daughter involved.

You did a fantastic job on the next two - very cool. Are the earrings a pain to do?

Toney

Bernie Weishapl
06-10-2011, 9:50 PM
Congrats on the sale Donny. Those are some nice looking pieces. Great to get your daughter in on it.

Donny Lawson
06-10-2011, 10:37 PM
The first one is fun and it is quite special that you got your daughter involved.

You did a fantastic job on the next two - very cool. Are the earrings a pain to do?

Toney

The earrings was difficult at first but I'm getting the hang of it now.It starts off the size of a penny and by the time it is rounded it's the size of a dime. It about 1/4 plus thick but ends up about 1/8 when finished. Finished with 3-4 coats of spray lacquer sanded in between coats with 600 grit.

Baxter Smith
06-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Very nice Donny! Good luck with the future sales as well!

Steve Schlumpf
06-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Donny - congrats on your sales!

Nice work on all these - especially the first one - with the burned in scene! Really like the Box Elder - makes for a great matching set!