PDA

View Full Version : DFW Woodworkers

Teresa Jones
02-10-2005, 9:58 AM
The North Texas Woodworker's Association meeting is Tuesday, February 15th, not tonight as originally posted.

Our very own Steve Jenkins is providing the program with a demonstration of the Eurekazone Guide Rail System.

If you haven't meet Steve up close and personal, this is a great opportunity to meet a great guy and a gifted woodworker.

For directions to the meeting visit the website at http://www.ntwa.org/ and then open up the latest newsletter.

Guest are always welcome at our meetings.

TJ

Wendell Wilkerson
02-10-2005, 10:13 AM
Hey TJ,

Has the meeting time changed? The events calendar lists the February meeting on the 15th. Are you going to bring some the loot you got at the SWTCA meet for show-n-tell?

Wendell

Steve Jenkins
02-10-2005, 10:34 AM
T.J. I think you're a bit ahead of the game. The meetings are on the third Tues. Which is next week the 15th. I'll be glad to do it twice but not sure anyone will be there. :>)Steve

Teresa Jones
02-10-2005, 3:17 PM
No, the meetings have not changed. I have just become an idiot, well maybe I was already there and it just showed itself this way.

Sorry.

Teresa Jones
02-10-2005, 3:18 PM
T.J. I think you're a bit ahead of the game. The meetings are on the third Tues. Which is next week the 15th. I'll be glad to do it twice but not sure anyone will be there. :>)Steve

Actually, it seems I lost almost a week!!

I got the newsletter today, I guess that is where the tonight came from. Anyway, I am looking forward to the meeting next Tuesday.

TJ

Teresa Jones
02-10-2005, 3:20 PM
I wonder what Owen will think when folks show up tonight. Maybe he will pop them some popcorn and shoot the breeze!

I feel terrible posting the wrong date. If someone actually shows up tonight I will be mortified.

TJ