PDA

View Full Version : No Odour Laser Rubber...Yes it does exist!

Mary Anne de Jong
06-08-2011, 10:10 AM
After 5 years of manufacturing rubber stamps with my laser and having to put up with the nauseating smell (even though I have an expensive filtration system hooked up...which costs a fortune on filters!) I have finally come across a product that actually has NO SMELL!!! :D

I received some samples today from Ready for Laser and have tried their Eco Line Laser Rubber and it is brilliant! So if you are engraving rubber, email them and they will send you some samples to try. http://www.readyforlaser.com/index.php/eco-line-laser-rubber.html

Have been a member here for a while now and have found so much valuable information for which I would like to thank you all. Thought it was time I contributed.

Richard Rumancik
06-08-2011, 8:44 PM
Welcome, Mary Anne. Are you in Poland (or somewhere else in Europe?) It is an interesting product but might be hard to obtain in North America. Perhaps an American distributor will pick up this product.

Cherie Irwin
06-08-2011, 9:58 PM
The website she referenced says that they deliver everywhere in one of the header images on the front page.

Mary Anne de Jong
06-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Thank you Richard. I am in Australia. As Cherie said, they will ship their products anywhere in the world so I am about to order some.

As the Australian dollar is quite high at the moment, I can buy this rubber landed for less than what I pay here in Australia for the so called "Low Odour Laser Rubber." The freight is expensive...it costs nearly the same as the rubber itself but even if it cost more, I figure not having to put up with the smell is worth it!

Jeff Belany
06-09-2011, 10:38 AM
I emailed them and them told me to contact Millennium Marking in the US to purchase.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Pete Bejmuk
06-16-2011, 8:11 PM
I agree, i've ordered a bunch of laserable rubbers, low-odor and no-odor, from Millennium Marking last year. My contact there is:
Guy Pagliuco
Millennium Marking Company
847-806-1750 (tel:847-806-1750)
847-806-1751 (tel:847-806-1751) Fax

www.millmarking.com

you have to email them to access their pricing.