PDA

View Full Version : A bit of a gloat.

Jim Fancher
02-09-2005, 9:28 PM
My Wynn 35A100SBOL (Polyester Spun Bond) filter was delivered today. The filter will be going on my HFDC. I'm going to have a busy weekend in the garage. :)

This is the filter on my still unfinished router table. Sorry if it's too dark. I just snapped a quick pic in the dark garage.

Erin Stringer
02-09-2005, 9:49 PM
Jim,

I will be anxious to see what you think of the canister. I was reading about them last night and wondering if I should have skipped the upgraded bags and gotten the canister instead. It sounds like a great way to go with the HFDC.

Jeff Sudmeier
02-10-2005, 8:09 AM
Jim,

Congrats on the new filter, that is a very worthy gloat IMHO. Anything to save your lungs!

Be sure to post a step by step on how it went for you, with pics of course! I want to do this same exact thing here in a few weeks.

Marshall Harrison
02-10-2005, 8:35 AM
Jim,

Have you used the HFDC with the stock bags? I'm anxious to hear your impressions after the upgrade. I'm puting my HF together this weekend and as soon as I find the funds I want to do the conversion.

Jim Fancher
02-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Jim,

Have you used the HFDC with the stock bags? I'm anxious to hear your impressions after the upgrade. I'm puting my HF together this weekend and as soon as I find the funds I want to do the conversion.
I didn't use the HFDC with the stock bags. I bought it pre-owned, but never assembled for a good price with the intention of getting the Wynn filter.