PDA

View Full Version : In-line Industries PALS

Dave Richards
02-09-2005, 10:57 AM
I was looking at In-Line Industries PALS thingummies last week. This week I decided to order them. Can't seem to get into in-lineindustries.com now. I can find an older (I think) website but it isn't even complete. Makes me a little skeptical about ordering from them. Anyone have any experience with them lately?

Mike Circo
02-09-2005, 11:15 AM
Probably just a site problem. The Inline guy was just at the Chicago woodshow this past weekend, and all seemed okay.

What is the alternate site?

Ellen Benkin
02-09-2005, 11:20 AM
They're very reputable. I bought the Dubby from them and had some problems that were quickly resolved. They sent me a new one and I returned the defective one all at their expense. I've never read a bad word about them on any web site. If you can't resolve the problem by computer, try giving them a call and talk to the owner.

jay hanks
02-09-2005, 11:44 AM
I bought the Pals from them at the Columbus woodworking show. Nice folks.

Keith Christopher
02-09-2005, 11:59 AM
Can these be used on a the DW hybrid

larry merlau
02-09-2005, 12:03 PM
i too have dealt with them both at shows and by phone excellent customer service. by all means dont be afraid to call them.

Dave Richards
02-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Thanks for that gang. I'll track down their number and give them a call. Anyone know it off the top of their head?

Andy Haney
02-09-2005, 1:39 PM
Ditto to every good thing said about In-line. However, I couldn't get into their site just now. They do market their products through Woodcraft, possibly other places. I bought the PALS at the local Woodcraft store.

Ralph Morris
02-11-2005, 9:55 PM
PALS<----something to do with adjusting the table saw's six bolts? I tried to email them about a question I had on them, but never heard from them so I kinda put that aside.....
If anyone of you had gotten one and installed it what does it hold on before it really moves the carriage?(spelling?)

Dave Avery
02-12-2005, 9:03 AM
Can these be used on a the DW hybrid

Keith,

Yes, they can. I have both the Dubby and PALS and both work fine on the DW746. Dave.

Dave Richards
02-21-2005, 8:35 AM
Just thought I'd post a little word of warning regarding In-Line Industries. Last Monday, Feb 14, I checked and found their website was back in service. I placed an online order for PALS for my TS. The invoice indicates shipping via UPS. Since the order was placed before noon CST I figured they'd get my order shipped that day or the next and I'd have them in time for Saturday.

The PALS hadn't arrived by Friday so I dropped an e-mail to them inquiring as to the status of the order. I got a reply on Saturday saying the order was shipped on the 19th--that day. They didn't ship the order until I asked about it.

The warning is this: If you intend to buy something from In-Line Industries, don't use their online ordering system. Call them and talk to a human.

I'm not making any judgement as to the quality of the products. I'm just saying that with them, at least, you would be better off calling them.