PDA

View Full Version : 70,000 Free Fonts

Larry Bratton
06-02-2011, 1:46 PM
Saw this link posted in another forum. Looks like a good source for a ton of fonts. Most are freeware and some are personal use. I reckon I am legal in posting the link. I'll give it a shot, I'm sure one of our learned moderators will set me straight if not. :cool:

http://www.fontpark.net/en/

Dan Hintz
06-02-2011, 3:09 PM
No problem with posting the link...

Albert Nix
06-03-2011, 8:27 AM
Thanks Larry...grabbed it...nice site

Jeff Belany
06-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Another great source for fonts is the Yahoo Group Fontpacks. You get a link in an email every few weeks with a group of fonts, usually 100-200 at a time. With HD space so cheap these days I just download them all. When I have a few spare minutes I look through them and move ones of interest to a 'Save Fonts' folder If you want you can delete all the rest but a keep them since I have the space. (TB drives for $75) I figure if I get 4 or 5 cool fonts in a batch, I'm happy. Lots of useless fonts but it doesn't take much time to look them over. And when you need a particular font you can just seach your HD and often you find what you need.

If used this for several years and love it!! You do have to sign up for Yahoo Groups but while you're there check the laser group, Corel group, Photoshop group and hundreds of others.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin