PDA

View Full Version : MM16 near gloat

Gary Herrmann
02-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Well, it's getting nearer...

Dain emailed me last night and told me my MM16 should be arriving at the end of the month. And I should be able to see one at the WWing show in Collinsville this weekend.

Getting it down the basement stairs should be fun.

Ted Shrader
02-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Gary -

Congratulations on your upcoming tool arrival. An MM16 recently ariive at my house. I was fortunate enough not to have to wait since they had them in stock. Still, the anticipation was great.

You will be very happy with the saw.

Ted

Ken Fitzgerald
02-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Gary....you seem to have a lot more patience than I'd be if I was in the same situation! Congrats!

Michael Gabbay
02-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Gary - Congrats on the MM16. Very nice tool. I moved my Bridgewood 17 into my basement this Summer with the help of my 22 year old nephew and an appliance dolly. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Just take one step at a time VERY slowly and it would help to have one more person (3 total) to help spot. My nephew handled the dolly and eased it down each step while I was on the underside controlling the slide. In hind sight, I really had to trust him - 350 pounds is ALOT to control!

Mike

Jim Becker
02-08-2005, 12:22 PM
"Excellent choice", if I do say so myself... ;)

Rich Konopka
02-08-2005, 1:45 PM
Getting it down the basement stairs should be fun.
It is a 1/4 ton of fun !!! Make sure you have 3 friends to help you and take your time.

Best Regards !!