PDA

View Full Version : IndyFest

Ray Thompson
02-08-2005, 9:52 AM
I'm thinking of doing another picnic this spring, anyone interested? I wanted to do it on May 7th but was informed that is mother's day weekend, so now I'm looking at April 30th. I would like to have it before the mosquitoes get to bad. They can get pretty miserable if we have a wet spring, even during the day. I will smoke up a butt, brisket, or something. We are located about 25 miles NE of Indianapolis at exit 26 on I-69. The old Badger Pond party was here in the spring of 2003 and I think most folks had an ok time.

Ray

Joe Tonich
02-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Hey Ray!

We had a great time at your last picnic! :D I'll have to talk to Deb about it, but, if you do put this together I'll try my best to be able to come. It'd be great to see you again.

Joe

John Weber
02-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Ray,

YOU RULE! Do it, do it, do it! We would love to see the new place and the last gathering was one of the best ever! Let me know how I can help. I'll check the date with Kim, but hopefully with this much notice, we can make it happen.

Thanks - John

P.S. I never got you emailed, but if your buddy that does the corian is around Richmond I would like to talk to him...

Charles McKinley
02-08-2005, 3:21 PM
Hi Ray,

I hope to bring everyone this time. I'll see you in April.

An OK time. You are too modest! :D

Ray Thompson
02-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Hey Ray!

We had a great time at your last picnic! :D I'll have to talk to Deb about it, but, if you do put this together I'll try my best to be able to come. It'd be great to see you again.

Joe
It would be great to see you Deb and the boys again. We might let them camp out in the woods this time. Maybe I'll have time to take them exploring this time.

Ray

Ray Thompson
02-09-2005, 12:36 AM
Ray,

YOU RULE! Do it, do it, do it! We would love to see the new place and the last gathering was one of the best ever! Let me know how I can help. I'll check the date with Kim, but hopefully with this much notice, we can make it happen.

Thanks - John

P.S. I never got you emailed, but if your buddy that does the corian is around Richmond I would like to talk to him...
I know his wife was/is opening a new medical office of some kind over there and he is doing all of the flooring and tile work. He did my master bath in a combination of tile and corian, if you get over to Menards give me a shout and stop by and look at it.

Ray

Ray Thompson
02-09-2005, 12:38 AM
Hi Ray,

I hope to bring everyone this time. I'll see you in April.

An OK time. You are too modest! :D

Hi Charles, bring the rest of the clan, it would be a pleasure to meet everyone.

Ray

Gary Max
02-09-2005, 5:50 AM
That may work. I figured it out and it's only just over 500 miles. Let us know when it's going to be and SWMBO and I will come up and vist. We are still working on our show calendar for the year but I think that is open.

Ken Salisbury
02-13-2005, 8:58 AM
The old Badger Pond party was here in the spring of 2003 and I think most folks had an ok time.

Ray

They sure diid ! ! Here are the photos (http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/pondorama.htm)

John Weber
02-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Bump for a good time. Come on guys you should be jumping on this. Ray's place is awesome and we had a great turn out for the End-o-Pond get together. Indy is centrally located and easy to get to from most points.

John

Ken Salisbury
03-04-2005, 8:52 AM
I highly recommend everyone try to attend. Ray and his wife Lynn are excellent hosts. Their last get together was a huge success.

It is too early to tell whether or not I will be able to make it (health reasons). However, I am gonna make an effort to do so.

Ray Thompson
03-04-2005, 8:58 PM
Thanks Ken,
I wasn't sure which forum to post on. Hope you can make it, Lynn asks about you frequently. Ray

Ken Salisbury
03-05-2005, 6:46 AM
Thanks Ken,
I wasn't sure which forum to post on. Hope you can make it, Lynn asks about you frequently. Ray

Ray,
We moved it to the General Forum where it will get maximum exposure. Tell Lynn I expect a big hug and a cold beer upon arrival.

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/hillbilly.gif

Terry Quiram
03-05-2005, 7:25 AM
Ray

You know Connie and I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Terry

Ray Thompson
03-05-2005, 9:17 PM
Ray,
We moved it to the General Forum where it will get maximum exposure. Tell Lynn I expect a big hug and a cold beer upon arrival.

http://www.oldrebelworkshop.com/hillbilly.gif
I'll get you the beer, you're on your own for the hug.

Stephen Dixon
03-05-2005, 9:39 PM
I'll try to make it, but Middletown is soooo far from Fishers I'm not sure I can get there. :cool: :cool: