PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Jig Parts

Jim Rimmer
05-27-2011, 3:22 PM
How, or from whom, do you order parts for Leigh DT jigs. I recently purchased a DR1258 from a fellow Creeker and need a knob and finger screw. I've been to their website but can't figure out how to buy parts.

Bob Wingard
05-27-2011, 3:54 PM
Email them ... leigh@leighjigs.com ... and tell them what you need. They will try to help whenever possible.

Bob Reda
05-28-2011, 6:38 AM
They have a website up you can order directly from, with a phone number to call and order.

Rusty Howard
01-03-2012, 1:55 PM
just give them a call, very good support forsure, I had a deal with my jig when I purchased it and they did what ever they could to help... good people for sure. great product to.:)

Randy Henry
01-03-2012, 8:13 PM
Jim, I lost a finger screw after I moved the fingers around and neglected to tighten the unused ones up. I called the number on their web site, and told the nice gal I would like to order 4 screws (extras). She said they were 5 cents each. I offered her my cc# and she said not to worry about it. Got them in the mail today. With that kind of service, I will be ordering the under jig vacuum attachment very shortly. Nothing but excellent to say about Leigh.

Danny Hamsley
01-05-2012, 7:49 AM
I needed a right side L bracket. I could not find out how to order on-line, so I called. The call was answered immediately, and pronto, I had a new L bracket on the way. This is a quality outfit.