PDA

View Full Version : New Shop Record!

Martin Boekers
05-25-2011, 5:16 PM
Here's my latest coin display!

I set a new shop record with 14 coins!

I'm outta here weather is changing dramatically in the
St. Louis Metro area.

Sending all the non-mission essential folks on base home. An engraver non-essential?

Hmmmmmm tell that to a Colonel or a General when they have a project in the works! :D

Marty
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/misc/pencil.png

Mike Null
05-25-2011, 5:38 PM
Marty
Nice work. We just shut down and I sent the boy home. Also unplugged my equipment.

they had 4" hail south of town and a small tornado in Ladue. Nasty stuff!

Stay safe.

Bren Kano
05-25-2011, 6:02 PM
Great looking display. Thanks for sharing.

Stay safe everyone.

John Noell
05-25-2011, 6:11 PM
Marty
Nice work. We just shut down and I sent the boy home. Also unplugged my equipment.

they had 4" hail south of town and a small tornado in Ladue. Nasty stuff!

Stay safe.Reminds of the time I looked out the window of my University City apartment (top floor = cheaper; student at WashU) and saw a tornado coming. I was transfixed by the weird colors and amazing path of debris -- and too stupid to move. It came right at my building. but hopped over it at the last second. and ripped off the roof of the building right behind mine. Sometimes luck is enugh to counter stupidity. :) No tornadoes in Fiji!!

Dee Gallo
05-25-2011, 6:36 PM
Looks great, Marty - you really have that down pat!

Mike, take care! Mother Nature is being really tricky this year...

cheers, dee

greg lindsey
05-25-2011, 7:07 PM
Nice Job Marty, keep your heads up or down whichever the case. Stay safe.

Dane Fuller
05-25-2011, 8:32 PM
Very nice work. Stay low guys.

Mike Null
05-26-2011, 6:14 AM
John

Stupid gets around. It has visited upon me more than once.

I did some engraving at your alma mater that has never been mentioned on this forum, at least that I'm aware of. I engraved the Wash U logo on the church pews at Graham Chapel. (before they were assembled)

Martin Boekers
05-26-2011, 9:34 AM
Reminds of the time I looked out the window of my University City apartment (top floor = cheaper; student at WashU) and saw a tornado coming. I was transfixed by the weird colors and amazing path of debris -- and too stupid to move. It came right at my building. but hopped over it at the last second. and ripped off the roof of the building right behind mine. Sometimes luck is enugh to counter stupidity. :) No tornadoes in Fiji!!

John, everything happens for a purpose.

Destiny & fate had your future in engraving and a tornado was not going
to take that away! :D

Marty

Bill Cunningham
05-26-2011, 10:17 PM
:) No tornadoes in Fiji!!Don't they call them Typhoons in that part of the world?;)