PDA

View Full Version : LED edge lit bases

Jeremy Brown
05-24-2011, 7:36 PM
I normally purchased my bases from decor and after but according to the site they will be passing this to someone else. Does anyone know who will be taking this over for them or another source for these? Decor is not responding to emails or phone calls.

I will be needing some soon for a upcoming job.

Bren Kano
05-24-2011, 8:35 PM
Jim Good has some. Check his profile for email addy.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?166059-Good-Guy&highlight=edge+lit

Dan Hintz
05-25-2011, 6:10 AM
I believe Decor and After is Jim Good's site...

Mike Null
05-25-2011, 6:38 AM
Jim's web site is http://a2zengraving.com/contact_us , I don't know if he has a site for led's.

Jim Good
05-25-2011, 7:39 AM
Mike,

I still haven't finished revising my website so it's only a shell of it's former self right now and really should be taken down until it is done. I need to get on that pronto!

In the meantime I have PM'd Jeremy.

Thanks!

Jim

Chuck Stone
05-25-2011, 10:07 AM
anyone know of a place for plain black bases? I got a price sheet
from Jim, but it was more like picture frames and dry mark boards
type things.

Chuck Stone
05-25-2011, 2:44 PM
That looks like what I'm trying to find..
Do you have longer ones too? Prices?

will bohn
05-25-2011, 5:08 PM
Jim please give me a call I have tried to contact you to place an order.

Jeremy Brown
05-27-2011, 7:00 AM
Sorry guys, what kind of a guy starts a thread with a question and doesn't check back for 3 days. I did finally get a response about the decor and after thing. Email I received below. The possible customer for my lite base turned out to be a "Tire Kicker" but I am glad I know have a couple options now for lite bases. Thank you for all the members for stepping up in my time of need!!

Jeremy

Hello Jeremy,

Our company is now selling the LED lights that Scott at Decor and After was previously selling.

We will have a website up and running this weekend, but if you wanted to place an order before then, just let me know what size & color you need.

I will email you once the website is live.

Thank you,

Mike Warren

A-Team Awards
NW Acrylics

Bren Kano
05-27-2011, 3:43 PM
Jeremy,

Curious to see what their pricing will be.

Hannu Rinne
05-27-2011, 5:31 PM
Few pictures of edge lit base (& color models) I got from China. Price for 30cm wide base was about $ 11,50 (including transformer).

Regards,
Hannu

Jeremy Brown
05-28-2011, 1:04 AM
oops, I asked that very same question, Mike said they would keep it the same as decor.

William Milligan
05-28-2011, 2:07 PM
Wow...didn't know that...I've been getting mine from them as well!...I too need to find another supplier....too bad they aren't going to do them anymore...the put out a good product.

Aleta Allen
06-01-2011, 4:32 PM
[QUOTE=Hannu Rinne;1711165]Few pictures of edge lit base (& color models) I got from China. Price for 30cm wide base was about $ 11,50 (including transformer).

I love those bases in all the colors and great price and size!! Does anyone sell these in the US for a comparable price? I would love to get some.

Thanks for sharing!:)

Steven Wallace
10-21-2011, 3:57 AM
Wow...didn't know that...I've been getting mine from them as well!...I too need to find another supplier....too bad they aren't going to do them anymore...the put out a good product.
Did you ever find another supplier? I am kicking my butt to find another supplier.