PDA

View Full Version : help! need laser-graver drivers for LMI SE225 CV laser

Hannelore Jundt-Pritchard
05-17-2011, 10:54 AM
Hi everyone, I come to this forum because I really need some help. I need a copy of the laser-graver drivers for the LMI SE225 CV laser machine. As you may or may not know, when Preco purchase LMI they stopped supporting and upgrading the Se225 machine (which was about 6 months after we purchased the machine). I have owned the SE225 machine for 10 years. I'm a jeweler and use it to make components. Recently my computer crashed and I needed to reinstall the drivers. Unfortunately the disk I have is corrupted and I cannot get another one from Preco. If any of you have a disk of the drivers I would appreciate getting a copy. I am lost without my machine. Thanks.

Hanne Jundt-Pritchard

Dan Hintz
05-17-2011, 11:42 AM
Try contacting Lyle Peterson:
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?160171-LMI-SE-225-C-information-and-help-please
He said in this thread he had the drivers...

Tim Jasper
05-18-2011, 12:37 AM
Please send me an e-mail.

I have all 3 drivers someplace on this computer and will be happy to forward them to you. I am on the road now and can get them to you maybe tomorrow and for sure on Thursday.

Thank You, Tim

Hi everyone, I come to this forum because I really need some help. I need a copy of the laser-graver drivers for the LMI SE225 CV laser machine. As you may or may not know, when Preco purchase LMI they stopped supporting and upgrading the Se225 machine (which was about 6 months after we purchased the machine). I have owned the SE225 machine for 10 years. I'm a jeweler and use it to make components. Recently my computer crashed and I needed to reinstall the drivers. Unfortunately the disk I have is corrupted and I cannot get another one from Preco. If any of you have a disk of the drivers I would appreciate getting a copy. I am lost without my machine. Thanks.

Hanne Jundt-Pritchard

Hannelore Jundt-Pritchard
05-19-2011, 8:46 PM
Thank you everyone. I appreciate all your help. I was able to get the drivers from a person in my local area.

jeremy sanderson
11-18-2021, 10:10 AM
hi
i know this old old thread but i just bought very old LMI LaserGraver SE2025

do anyone know if it can be run in windows XP?