PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to Kathy Marshall!!!

Tim Thiebaut
05-16-2011, 8:10 PM
I happened to find a large box on my doorstep this evening from Kathy, inside were 2 beautiful pieces of wood, thank you very much Kathy!! Wood is hard to come by for me so this is truly appreciated! The larger one is Indian Rosewood, the other is Acacia. I looked up some of the turnings that have been done in these woods and they are fantastic, I am looking forward to giving this a go, thank you again Kathy!! Tim

David E Keller
05-16-2011, 8:14 PM
Congrats, Tim! Kathy is about to wrap up my vote for Creeker of the Year!

Steve Schlumpf
05-16-2011, 8:24 PM
Congrats Tim! Sure is some pretty wood! looking forward to seeing what you turn out of it!

Very generous of you Kathy!!!

Michael James
05-16-2011, 8:39 PM
Nice... yeah, Kathy's hooked all the way to the turner's "vanity plate". Indeed generous and kind! :D

Kathy Marshall
05-17-2011, 12:14 AM
You're welcome Tim! Glad you like it and hope you have fun turning it! You've been turning out some nice stuff and I look forward to seeing what you find hidden inside.

Dan Forman
05-17-2011, 3:09 AM
Tim --- I know the feeling, being a past recipient of one of Kathy's boxes. Have fun with it. I'm practicing up on a few things before digging into the good stuff.

Dan

Tim Thiebaut
05-17-2011, 3:45 AM
I'm practicing up on a few things before digging into the good stuff.

Dan
Thats exactly what I am going to do Dan!

John Hart
05-17-2011, 6:50 AM
When you get done "practicing", Tim, I'm sure you'll create some wonderful pieces from that. You gots talent!!!

Me? I'm still practicing.

ray hampton
05-17-2011, 3:15 PM
looks kindly small ?