PDA

View Full Version : Gift Exchange - Creeker Dinner at AAW Symposium

Bill Blasic
05-16-2011, 7:13 AM
There are about 26 names for the dinner is there any interest in doing the gift exchange? Not everyone has to do it but if there is enough interest I'll bring tickets. Works like this: Bring a small turning for the exchange and get a ticket. Tickets are drawn 2 at a time and those 2 folks exchange their turnings. Makes for a good remembrance of the event and only takes a few minutes.
Bill

Scott Hackler
05-16-2011, 9:56 AM
Bill, I would be up for this idea.

I am bringing 3 things for the instant gallery, a entry for the $25 sale and maybe a gift or two for a couple buddy's....so one more turning isn't a problem.

Alan Trout
05-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Not a bad idea. Lets see how it comes together.

Alan

David Gilbert
05-16-2011, 11:07 AM
This sounds like a great idea. Like the WOW swap.

The Creeker dinner and this makes me consider the value of my banquet ticket.

Cheers,
David

charlie knighton
05-16-2011, 4:43 PM
i would like to ask out of the swap, space is limited as i am flying, and i would like to buy at least one piece of wood while i am up there. if i could be matched with someone else who does not have the space or if instead of 2 names use a three name draw, if that would be ok.

countdown

charlie

Bill Blasic
05-17-2011, 8:20 AM
Charlie,
It would not be a requirement to get into this as noted above.
Bill

Justin Stephen
05-17-2011, 9:06 AM
I would feel like a shyster trading something I turned for something good that someone else had turned. :)

Doug W Swanson
05-17-2011, 11:25 PM
If there is enough interest, I'd be game.

It might not be as nice as some of the pieces shown on SMW but I'd be willing to try!