PDA

View Full Version : Amazon customer service-good stuff

Erin Stringer
02-05-2005, 8:58 PM
Here's a "thumbs up" to Amazon customer service. I ordered a new tip for my PC HVLP gun and it came to $24.99. So I added a camera battery to the order so I could get the free shipping. The battery was in stock so it shipped within a day. The adventure began when the box came to my door and was empty... The tape along the bottom of the box was broken and the battery is lying somewhere along the way. So I get online and look for a phone number, there isn't one. I e-mailed the customer service people and had an response within a couple of hours saying they would send another battery via 2-day shipping at no charge. Sure enough the battery was here in 2 days! I was skeptical that things would work out but they took care of it.

Good job Amazon.

Jeff Sudmeier
02-06-2005, 8:37 AM
It is always nice to hear of the good customer service stories, as well as the bad! Glad that Amazon took care of you, with no questions asked.

Tom Mullane
02-07-2005, 8:21 AM
Have never had a problem with Amazon..
I bought my Jet 1236 from them.. when it arrived the box looked like it had been in a war... I called them and they said don't open it... we will have it picked up and ship another immediately... 3 days later I had a new lathe in a perfect box and they picked up the other one...
Their customer service is great.... I have even returned books to them that I was not satisfied with and they took them with no problem...