PDA

View Full Version : Small Booth

Dean Fowell
05-14-2011, 7:00 AM
Hay All,

I was a vender at a school carnival and it went well this was my first attempt of showing some of my products. Photos in granite and wood and Laser Buzz tributes were the best sellers I sold nothing there I was just getting my name out and getting general feedback, I had a big 3D T rex that all the kids loved I did how ever take some orders for Laser Buzz Tributes so I need to get ready for a bigger event.

I just wanted to shear this with some of you all and some of those who were wondering what is selling.

Mike Null
05-14-2011, 7:09 AM
Dean

You may know that Tom Bernard is not far away from you in Atlanta and if you haven't talked with him he has some fascinating success stories to tell about his product line.

Dean Fowell
05-14-2011, 9:00 AM
Mike,

I am going to see if i can catch up with this master mind I read some of his articles. And belive this has helped me alot in my business and to those who dont do the wall tributes you can still learn a lot from his news letters.

Peter Odell
05-14-2011, 9:38 AM
Dean I do one craft show a month and I do great at them I set up 8 5 foot tables and sell the wall tributes and dog ornaments like crazy. I also take special orders on every thing I do. The craft shows pays for the machine so everything else I do is pocket money