PDA

View Full Version : Next issue of Woodturning design will feature "Creeker"

Roger Chandler
05-06-2011, 11:33 AM
I noticed when I was looking through my newly arrived copy of Woodturning Design that while this issue had an write up on Michelle Richards and her negative space designs [congrats Michelle!]

Next issue will have our own Scott Hackler featured in it...........geez.....all these famous folks! Congrats in advance, Scott! :):cool:

Tim Thiebaut
05-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Wow that is cool, congrats to both of you!

Scott Hackler
05-06-2011, 7:16 PM
Shhhhhhhh! I wasn't going to say anything until the next issue came out, so as to not dim the well deserved spotlight off Michelle and others. :) My article was something I was asked to write last year and getting it published has been a very interesting experience. It's kinda strange seeing how my turning skills have improved since I wrote that article!

I will likely increase the magazine's sales, all by myself.... so I can have several keepsakes. :) Thanks for the congrats.

Donny Lawson
05-07-2011, 7:42 AM
Congrats Scott, Cannot wait to see it. I buy the Magazine every time it hits the shelf.

Michelle Rich
05-07-2011, 8:35 AM
Hey Scoot: congrats..it is a hoot to be in a magazine! it's a kick when you see yourself & your efforts in print. One does get the feeling of hitting a plateau on the journey.
Enjoy your time in the spotlight Scott and thanks Roger!

Michelle Rich
05-07-2011, 8:39 AM
SCOTT: I tried twice to change the misspelling of your name & the site would not take the change. Although Scoot is kinda cute!, I bet you prefer Scott!

John Hart
05-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Congratulations Scoot!! (that kind of name can stick forever :))

Besides...you deserve it considering you're taking the limelight off of Michelle an all. Poetic justice? ;) :)

Bernie Weishapl
05-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Congrats Scott. It is well deserved.

Tony De Masi
05-07-2011, 4:50 PM
Congrats to both of you....

David E Keller
05-07-2011, 6:39 PM
Congratulations Scoot!! (that kind of name can stick forever :))...

I'm afraid John is right... Congrats, Scoot!:D:D

Scott Hackler
05-07-2011, 7:03 PM
You two (or three) can stop that ...right now! I guess that's better than Scooter, which is really unacceptable! :)

Mike Peace
05-07-2011, 7:45 PM
Congrats to both of you, Scott and Michelle.

I am excited about my first article being published in the next issue also.

Roger Chandler
05-07-2011, 7:55 PM
Congrats to both of you, Scott and Michelle.

I am excited about my first article being published in the next issue also.

Congrats Mike...........after I posted I went back to the magazine and that is when I noticed you would have an article on coffee scoops........my apologies for not seeing that as well at first! :o:o:)

Scott Hackler
05-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Congrats to you too, Mike. That thumbnail picture has me intrigued to see the process.

David Reed
05-07-2011, 10:37 PM
A big round of congrats to Michelle, Mike and of course, Scooter!