PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal On Delta 17-925 DP...

Derek Arita
04-16-2003, 12:13 PM
Just wanted to let you know that Woodworker's Suppy has a great deal on the Delta 17-925, variable speed DP. If you go thru Toolseeker.com, then search out this machine, you'll find it at Woodworkers supply for $767. Going thru Toolseeker.com gives you free shipping and handling, but there is a $35 "heavy freight" fee. On top of this, there's supposed to be a $100 rebate from Delta. Anyhow, total price delivered, with rebate is $702! Everywhere else the price is $949+, less rebate. Just thought I'd let you know.

Ted Shrader
04-16-2003, 12:39 PM
Derik -

Thanks. A DP is on the list. Have been using the Shopsmith as DP and lathe for a while now.

Ted

Rod Peterson
04-17-2003, 9:31 PM
<br>
Thanks for the heads up, Derek. I bit the bullet, and one is on the way.

SWMBO didn't have much to say about it when after several weeks of planning on buying the Maytag Nepture washer/dryer we went out and looked at the Whirlpool Duets tonight. Man, those clothes better be clean!

Ken Garlock
04-17-2003, 9:45 PM
When we were "appliancing" our new house, we decided on the Duet package. It is one slick washer/dryer pair. The reason we bought it is that Whirlpool is always at the top of the list by CU, along with Sears Kenmore which Whirlpool makes. I was a hard fast Maytag user for about 25 yrs until I learned that Maytag quality isn't what it once was.

You will like the Duet....

Let's see, $800 drll press for Rod, $1800 washer/dryer for XYL, sounds about right :)

Derek Arita
04-18-2003, 1:01 PM
Glad you guys could take advantage. I found a lot of great deals from the Pond, so I always try to return the favor whenever I can. Enjoy your new DPs. I'll expect some gloats and reviews!