PDA

View Full Version : Great service from Bosch-Atlanta

Gene Hatcher
02-03-2005, 8:34 PM
I was in Atlanta today and decided to drop off my 1617 router as the corrosion problem had become intolerable. They had told me they would replace the housing and ship it to me in a week or so. I also had a problem with the dampening pad on my 3725 ROS and they fixed that while I waited. No charge. Then, as I was putting the ROS in my car, Steven came outside and asked if I could wait two more minutes and the router would be done. Sure enough, I went back inside and a very nice technician, Correy, handed me my shiny router, wrapped in plastic, and said "Since you were inconvenienced, I replaced the bearings, too." No charge. I think that's great service. Thanks to those guys and thanks to Bosch. The router is three years old ans the ROS two. Both great machines, and I am really impressed with the service.

Gary Max
02-03-2005, 8:40 PM
This is the kind of post I like reading. I think more company's need to follow this line of thought. I own a couple of Bosch drills and have never had any trouble with them.
Thanks for taking the time to share your good experience.

John Miliunas
02-03-2005, 9:38 PM
That's not great service. It's downright awesome! :) Hats off to Bosch for going above and beyond! Now that's Customer Service! Thanks for sharing your encounter and, as Gary said, I wish we could apply the same to all the vendors or OEM's we deal with!:cool:

Walt Pater
02-04-2005, 4:49 AM
I've had good luck w/ Bosch's service department, too.

Jeff Sudmeier
02-04-2005, 8:22 AM
One of my friends sells a lot of Bosch tools. The service stories he told me are what sold me on taking a serious look at Bosch Tools. The good thing is stories like yours aren't the exception...