PDA

View Full Version : support our troops ribbon art

Cindy Rhoades
05-01-2011, 1:33 PM
I am looking for the support our troops ribbon art. I am participating in a fundraiser for Gold Star Mothers (Mothers of fallen soldiers) and am trying to come up with some quick easy ideas and could use this artwork on a few different items.

Gary Hair
05-01-2011, 3:45 PM
if you copy and past the title of this post into bing or google you'll come up with thousands of ideas

Cindy Rhoades
05-01-2011, 4:01 PM
nothing on google matches my standard of quality and they deserve the best. I will keep looking

Cindy Rhoades
05-01-2011, 5:23 PM
I stated the above reply wrong and I apologize if it sounded a bit snooty but I don't want low resolution clipart. I need a crisp clean image. This event is special and I only want the best I can get for them. I always check google and bing before I post for help on sm.

Chuck Stone
05-01-2011, 7:19 PM
If you're using Firefox, you can use the TinEye plugin to have it search for larger versions of
images. IT can find images way too large for a monitor, many of them usable for printing,
engraving etc. Find an image you like with the search engine, right click on it and have
TinEye go out and find bigger versions, closest match, most changed.. worth a shot.

Mark Sipes
05-01-2011, 9:47 PM
You did not mention format or process you were going to use to make "ribbons"

http://www.wpclipart.com/armed_services/ribbons/support_our_troops_yellow_ribbon_lg.png.html seems to be a nice version but again not sure of process..