PDA

View Full Version : Mugs - any company make dual color blanks?

Mike vonBuelow
04-29-2011, 3:36 PM
So that I can sandblast the top level of color off to reveal another?

Dan Hintz
04-29-2011, 4:13 PM
Won't the laser mugs work the same for sandblasting? I would think a very light sanding would be all that's needed for the thin coat...

Mike vonBuelow
04-29-2011, 5:36 PM
Where are those?

Martin Boekers
04-29-2011, 6:25 PM
JDS sells a selection of them. Color on top coat white underneath.

Dan Hintz
04-29-2011, 8:42 PM
Round and square...

Mike vonBuelow
04-30-2011, 3:56 PM
Browsed most of the website - didn't see. Any help with a direct link (PM is fine if not allowed to post openly)?

Please & Thank you!

Martin Boekers
04-30-2011, 4:11 PM
Browsed most of the website - didn't see. Any help with a direct link (PM is fine if not allowed to post openly)?

Please & Thank you!

You may have to have access to the wholesalers site to view, but here's the link.

http://php.jdsindustries.com/search/Rsearch.php

Type in laser mugs and it will bring up the page

Mike vonBuelow
05-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Martin, got it, thanks!

Chuck Stone
05-13-2011, 1:43 PM
I hate having to join something just to see a price or a product..

(mumble,. grumble)

Dee Gallo
05-13-2011, 1:55 PM
I hate having to join something just to see a price or a product..

(mumble,. grumble)

I'm with you,Chuck. Any time I order something from JDS I call them on the phone. Just the principle of the thing.

Martin Boekers
05-13-2011, 2:44 PM
I'm with you,Chuck. Any time I order something from JDS I call them on the phone. Just the principle of the thing.

Actually JDS has a great online ordering system, best I ever have dealt with. If I have
a question while I'm ordering online I call them and they have the order right on there
computer. It automatically brings it up on their screen from my phone ID.

It also has an area that shows the dollar value of your purchases to date and last years total.

You can pull up any order that you placed this year.

If it's out of stock at your regular warehouse it shows the quanitity that other warehouse have
in stock so you can choose to backorder or request portions to ship from other warehouses.

Usually they have it packed and ready to ship within the hour.

I get an email with an invoice and shipping info on it.

Most places do have a sign in to protect you from your clients knowing exactly what you paid for a product.

If I order it online I get (unless it's packed wrong) what I ordered, no chance of miscommunication on the phone.

I only order a from a few places online the rest I call.

JDS is the best for online hands down!