PDA

View Full Version : ULS cutting table question

Brad Ports
04-28-2011, 6:14 PM
I have been having trouble getting my cutting table to line up with the bed. It seems to be almost .200 off to the right. I moved the rubber feet around since the left top corner seems to tale all of the stress. Has anybody experienced this and what did you do about it. There has to be a better way to line up the the cutting table then by the rubber feet.

Dan Hintz
04-29-2011, 6:11 AM
Have you verified the rulers on the main table are aligned correctly? Once that's done, can you move the rulers on the vector table over any more? If that still doesn't get things aligned, you may have a bent vector table (but that's not likely).

Mike Mackenzie
04-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Brad,

Turn the system on press the XY button then press the two triangle buttons at the same time This will shoot the head over to 0,0 check to see if the origin has changed. Do this with and without the cutting table in. It is best to be in focus when doing this.

Jim Beachler
04-30-2011, 4:08 PM
I agree to check the rulers on the main table. Had the same problem until I went and checked the main rulers again. I had one that I didn't tighten all the way and it was shifting every time it got bumped. ( I have a train track right across the street and we get a lot of vibration to the building when a heavy train goes by.)