PDA

View Full Version : Plug on 1023RL

Lynn Reid
04-28-2011, 3:08 PM
Hi...does anyone know which side of the saw the plug comes out of on the Grizzly 1023RL? Im running a 220 line and I need to know where to put the floor outlet. Its actually a below the floor vertical outlet with a plywood cap on it. It would appear the left side facing the saw...but I want to know for sure. I want to put the outlet on the same side as the plug. Thanks!!

Chris Padilla
04-28-2011, 3:44 PM
Hi...does anyone know which side of the saw the plug comes out of on the Grizzly 1023RL? Im running a 220 line and I need to know where to put the floor outlet. Its actually a below the floor vertical outlet with a plywood cap on it. It would appear the left side facing the saw...but I want to know for sure. I want to put the outlet on the same side as the plug. Thanks!!

Call Grizzly or look on their website. :)

Cary Falk
04-28-2011, 4:15 PM
It comes out the back on the side closest to the motor cover(left looking from the front of the saw)

Lynn Reid
04-28-2011, 4:49 PM
Thanks! I did look at the website pictures...it didnt show the plug at all! I also downloaded the manual...not there either. The delivery is tomorrow...I wanted to have the wiring done by then. Thanks again!!

David Helm
04-28-2011, 5:20 PM
Cary was right. Bear in mind that you will also have to install a plug on the saw.

Cary Falk
04-28-2011, 6:11 PM
Cary was right. Bear in mind that you will also have to install a plug on the saw.
The saw comes with a plug on it. I'm not sure number it is but it is the one with one horizontal and on vertical prong. I replaced mine with a longer cord and a NEMA 6-20 twist-lock plug.

David Helm
04-28-2011, 11:09 PM
The saw comes with a plug on it. I'm not sure number it is but it is the one with one horizontal and on vertical prong. I replaced mine with a longer cord and a NEMA 6-20 twist-lock plug.
Mine came without a plug.

Cary Falk
04-29-2011, 10:24 AM
I was wrong. The G102RL comes with a 6-15(2 horizontal prongs). I replaced mine with a L6-20 twist lock.