PDA

View Full Version : Guess My Gloat?

Mark Singer
02-02-2005, 9:38 PM
This is kind of like "Whats My Line"....I have a couple of great items coming ...they haven't arrived yet...so no pictures (Tyler)

and my only clue is Bob Marino is not allowed to guess!....I think I just made it too easy?:rolleyes:

Take a guess?

Correction...Take 2 guesses?

John Miliunas
02-02-2005, 9:42 PM
The 1400 router and the new Rotex? :) :cool:

Charles McKinley
02-02-2005, 9:52 PM
TWEEEEEEET TWEEEEEET, FOWL! :eek:

I'm sure file footage of said tools exist! Lack of physical possession is no excuse in the virtual world. :D

Mark Singer
02-02-2005, 9:53 PM
John,

I am not sying your wrong ...ok
What if I said Bob wanted to dump a couple onf non Festool items...you know for business image etc....(did I tell you in an email what I was up to?) Are you taking advantage of my poor memory ....ok call it old age if you will ! In that case you were not supposed to guess....:D

Jim Becker
02-02-2005, 9:54 PM
I think John hit it on the nail, but if it's the Prize Patrol I'm really going to be mad! That $10 Million has "MY" name on it!!

(I have a gloat arriving at the end of the week, too...probably something similar to yours)

John Miliunas
02-02-2005, 10:07 PM
John,

I am not sying your wrong ...ok
What if I said Bob wanted to dump a couple onf non Festool items...you know for business image etc....(did I tell you in an email what I was up to?) Are you taking advantage of my poor memory ....ok call it old age if you will ! In that case you were not supposed to guess....:D
Naw, your memory isn't failing you. No email with that particular info. I just know you like being on the cutting edge and why not now, when you can save a few bucks to boot?! We WILL be expecting pics, you do know!:) :cool:

Oh, and as for Jim B., I'll bet he's got one of those 1400's coming, too!:D

JayStPeter
02-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Maybe one of THESE! (shown with a few optional accessories) :D :D

Jay

Mark Singer
02-02-2005, 10:29 PM
John,

Well....ok that very high salary as Moderator has had me thinking of countless ways to spend all that money....the Lie nielsen full line purhase...a yellow Gallardo....a Festool do it all tool package with built in helper/instructor....a week with James Krenov....or Charlize Theron...
....she is a great woodworker!
So many decisions....and oh...3 marking knives instead of just one!...what will be next??? One can only guess....(another sip of wine) one can olny geuss..:cool:

Naw, your memory isn't failing you. No email with that particular info. I just know you like being on the cutting edge and why not now, when you can save a few bucks to boot?! We WILL be expecting pics, you do know!:) :cool:

Oh, and as for Jim B., I'll bet he's got one of those 1400's coming, too!:D

Jim Becker
02-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Geepers....you're encouragable... :D

John, you could be correct. Just maybe. One never knows...

Mark Singer
02-02-2005, 10:39 PM
Jim,

I asked you first, ...what is coming?
Mine was a guessing game....I just realized I need a bigger mailbox for Charlize:cool:

Geepers....you're encouragable... :D

John, you could be correct. Just maybe. One never knows...

Jeff Sudmeier
02-03-2005, 7:43 AM
How about a tether for one of your three marking guages that you can never seem to find because they are always where you set them down?? Ohh wait, that's something I would have to buy! :)

Jim Becker
02-03-2005, 7:45 AM
I asked you first, ...what is coming?
John was correct, OF1400. I would have it already, except I requested delivery on Friday as I wouldn't have time to touch it until then. 'Bidness gets in the way sometimes...

Mark Singer
02-03-2005, 8:45 AM
Ok..........................ok.................... .........ok

the OF1400 is coming......I read your review....... and I thought I would ....treat myself.... I hope your right about it Jim Becker:rolleyes: ....that still leaves the other half of the "guess my gloat" question

John was correct, OF1400. I would have it already, except I requested delivery on Friday as I wouldn't have time to touch it until then. 'Bidness gets in the way sometimes...

Michael Ballent
02-03-2005, 12:13 PM
You bought Bob's DeWalt tablesaw :D... What's the prize for guessing right. A week of training from you :D

Mark Singer
02-03-2005, 2:36 PM
Your close....the Bob part is good and the week part is how long I have been waiting!
You bought Bob's DeWalt tablesaw :D... What's the prize for guessing right. A week of training from you :D

Mark Singer
02-03-2005, 9:10 PM
I don't know how John got it! :D I didn't even know what was coming? Bob surprised me! It came today and at first glance ....I am quite happy with the pair! Great ergonomics...great design....smooth operation..

John Miliunas
02-03-2005, 9:33 PM
I don't know how John got it! :D I didn't even know what was coming? Bob surprised me! It came today and at first glance ....I am quite happy with the pair! Great ergonomics...great design....smooth operation..
Yeah, on very, very rare occasions, I even amaze myself!:rolleyes: Have fun, though we need pics and reviews!!!:) :cool:

Mark Singer
02-03-2005, 9:48 PM
The winner Gets!!!!!

Drum roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!

A weekend in my guest house for you and your better half and a free romantic dinner in a resturant of my choice! My wife and yours go shopping! We get to play in my workshop!

Yeah, on very, very rare occasions, I even amaze myself!:rolleyes: Have fun, though we need pics and reviews!!!:) :cool:

Mark Singer
02-03-2005, 9:57 PM
This last purchase from Bob was great! He didn't even need my CC# (He had it on record)...the stuff just came! It came perfect! Eactly what I ordered!

If you have a question....an email will be answered in 10 minutes or less!

He wants to know how its going? How do ypu like the new tool? Did Amazon ever call me? Did an ebay seller ever really care? This is worth a lot to me !

One repair after the first year on another tool and you are way beyond the Festool dollars and for something not as carefully thought out! And with Festool you get 3 years!

Just a few observations and apprecation of superior tools and exemplary service!

Thank you!:p

John Miliunas
02-03-2005, 11:29 PM
The winner Gets!!!!!

Drum roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!

A weekend in my guest house for you and your better half and a free romantic dinner in a resturant of my choice! My wife and yours go shopping! We get to play in my workshop!
I'm SAVING this thread!!! :D (Mark, you'll be so-o-o-o-o-o-ory....! :eek: ) No, wait a minute. "My wife and yours go shopping!" I'm the one who'll be sorry!:eek: :) :cool: