PDA

View Full Version : Reader's Gallery / Michelle Rich

Roland Martin
04-24-2011, 5:59 PM
I just finished reading the newest Woodturning Design and saw Michelle Rich featured in the Reader's Gallery for her negative space designs:D
Congratulations Michelle, trully well-deserved recognition and very nice to read a mini bio of your life. It's also very nice to put a face behind your wonderful turnings:) I thought you said you were beyond retirement age, if you trully are, you treat yourself very well young lady.

BILL DONAHUE
04-24-2011, 9:13 PM
Good article! Would like to see a detailed "how to" article on some of Michelle's designs as well. Is it me, or is Woodturning Design magazine gettting even better now that they're featuring more creekers?

John Keeton
04-24-2011, 9:20 PM
Roland, I thought the article was very well done, and a great story about a remarkable lady! And, like me, she likes her coffee early in the morning!;)

David E Keller
04-24-2011, 9:40 PM
I just got mine a day or two ago, and I just read the article tonight... Very nice to see another talented Creeker recognized for what they do. Congrats, Michelle!

Dan Forman
04-25-2011, 3:32 AM
Haven't seen it yet, but congrats on the article Michelle!

Dan

Michelle Rich
04-25-2011, 7:48 AM
You know your way to a girl's heart! Thanks Roland. and thanks too fellow creekers.

Bernie Weishapl
04-25-2011, 9:05 AM
Congrats Michelle. That was a fine article and well deserved.