PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service Rant

Larry Frank
04-23-2011, 10:40 PM
I bet you thought that I was going to rant about poor customer service. I am actually going to rant about good service. Recently, I needed some supplies for cabinets that I am building in my shop and needed hinges, drawer slides and a number of other items.

I ended up ordering from three places.

I needed some screws from McFeely's and then sent them to fast. I had them less than 24 hours after I placed the order. I do not know whay it could have not been 12 hours.:)

I ordered hinges and drawer slides from Woodworkers Hardware and got good hardware at a very reasonable price. I have made some mockup drawers and doors to try the hardware and it works well. Everything that I ordered was as described.

I also ordered from Woodcraft online. While some have had some problems, my order also arrived in good shape with everything. I bought some of their locking casters which I think are some of the best out their and there wer on sale.

What can I say but I consider this very good customer service. I think the longest delivery time was 5 business days. I will certainly order from these places again.

I could go on and on with this rant but I think you have my thoughts.

mickey cassiba
04-23-2011, 11:47 PM
Although I'd consider this a gloat, rather than a rant...I too feel it is just as important to announce good customer service, as to denounce the bad. It gives the rest of us a feel for the current market. Good on you Larry!