PDA

View Full Version : New Systainer issues

johnny means
04-23-2011, 12:09 AM
I got me a new Festoy last night (get to that in a later post). But I have to take issue with the new Systainers. They are new and improved in that they only have one latch that locks them closed or together, as opposed to the four on older models. But, they cannot have the original Systainers stocked on top of them.

Rick Fisher
04-23-2011, 1:06 AM
Yeah, I looked at them .. Cant figure out what was wrong with the old Systainers..

Bijesh Jacob
04-23-2011, 7:45 AM
I got me a new Festoy last night (get to that in a later post). But I have to take issue with the new Systainers. They are new and improved in that they only have one latch that locks them closed or together, as opposed to the four on older models. But, they cannot have the original Systainers stocked on top of them.

I was of the same opinion till I started using the new TLoc - but I like them way better than the old ones and planning to move my tools to the new Tloc. Try it - u will probably like it.

johnny means
04-23-2011, 9:53 AM
I was of the same opinion till I started using the new TLoc - but I like them way better than the old ones and planning to move my tools to the new Tloc. Try it - u will probably like it.

I don't dislike the new systainers, in fact, I really like the easier less fussy new ones. But, i really can't see myself spending several hundred dollars to update the ones I own now. It just would have been nice to see a little better compability.

Tony Joyce
04-23-2011, 4:14 PM
The old style will fasten to the bottom of the new ones, just not on the top.