PDA

View Full Version : Free T-Shirt give away

Kevin Gregoire
04-22-2011, 11:41 PM
i have tried contacting Keith via pm several times about this and never get a response???

i know it isn't much but i have a t-shirt from hartville.com that i want to donate for a free give away on here but i never hear back from him if its something he would want to do?

everyone likes free stuff i think?? and i know it isn't much but hey, its free! and i would even pay for shipping to the lower 48 states.

so am i wrong for thinking this is a good thing? but main question is have i offended him for why he hasn't responded to me about this?? :(

Keith Outten
04-24-2011, 7:07 AM
Kevin,

The long delay answering your question is based on my work load both behind the scenes here and in my workshop. I answer email and Private Messages in the order received with Contributors getting preference over all others. Jackie and I also spend a considerable amount of time marketing which is our number one priority, we have to keep the bills paid, I'm sure you understand.

Concerning your T-Shirt I suggest that you start your own FreeStuff Drawing, BUT....start your new thread in the Lumber Yard Forum. I don't want private FreeStuff Drawings to compete with the ones we do publicly for commercial companies.

Kevin Gregoire
04-24-2011, 10:16 AM
keith,
thanks for responding but i wouldnt have said anything at all but what upset me is that on april 9 i first asked about the giveaway via PM and on
april 10 i asked for help on another subject and you responded to this subject one day later so if you respond in 'order received' my first question
about the t-shirt should have been first?