PDA

View Full Version : Belated Gloats

Thomas Prondzinski
02-02-2005, 7:01 AM
I have'nt posted much lately as I have been busy with cabinet job. Here are some recent purchases. 1st Porter Cable compressor with brad and finish nailer combo,also free stapler should be in the mail.2nd Jet air cleaner on sale at Menards for $184.00 minus $25.00 rebate=159.00. 3rd I bought two of these Wolcraft roller stands to help with sheet goods cutting as I will be doing alot of that. Also thinking about using them with the Performax 22-44 plus for infeed outfeed tables.

Thanks for looking Tom

John Miliunas
02-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Nice scores on the items, particularly that Jet air cleaner! Yeah, when Menard's has a sale on brand name stuff, it's usually pretty decent. Be careful with the roller stands, particularly feeding into the TS. Those type of rollers can be real directional. DAMHIKT! Enjoy the new *stuff*!:) :cool:

Jeff Sudmeier
02-03-2005, 7:39 AM
Congrats on all the belated gloats! I don't do much tool buying at Menard's maybe I will have to start watching them more closely!

John Miliunas
02-03-2005, 7:49 AM
Congrats on all the belated gloats! I don't do much tool buying at Menard's maybe I will have to start watching them more closely!
(Sorry Tom...Not trying to steal your thread, just adding info.)

Jeff, while you're at it, don't forget to keep an eye out at Farm & Fleet. That's where I got that unheard of deal on my Delta drum sander and they often have good sales on other Delta, PC and Dewalt stuff.:) :cool:

Ray Turney
02-03-2005, 8:26 AM
Thomas, how long have you used the Jet Air Cleaner? Does it really do the job? I'm in the market for one and trying to figure out which one to get.

Thomas Prondzinski
02-04-2005, 7:16 AM
Ray
I have used the Jet air cleaner for about a month now and it seems to do a pretty good job.Better than my shop built cleaner did.

Tom

Jeff Sudmeier
02-04-2005, 8:28 AM

Jeff, while you're at it, don't forget to keep an eye out at Farm & Fleet. That's where I got that unheard of deal on my Delta drum sander and they often have good sales on other Delta, PC and Dewalt stuff.:) :cool:

Hey good tip! My Farm and Fleet is the worst that there is, but one thing about it, they are idiots so I am sure I could find some deals out of them!

Karl Laustrup
02-04-2005, 8:57 AM

Jeff, while you're at it, don't forget to keep an eye out at Farm & Fleet. That's where I got that unheard of deal on my Delta drum sander and they often have good sales on other Delta, PC and Dewalt stuff.:) :cool:That's a deal that will never be repeated me thinks, cause I have yet to see one of those sanders in F&F. I keep looking though.