View Full Version : Router table-teacher--near Boston/Nashua?

Phil Winn
02-01-2005, 10:02 PM
I was hoping to find a SMC member, in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place>Massachusetts</st1:place></st1:State> /<st1:State><st1:place>New Hampshire</st1:place></st1:State>

area (within 120 miles or so of <st1:place><st1:City>Lowell</st1:City> <st1:State>MA</st1:State></st1:place>, <st1:place><st1:City>Nashua</st1:City> <st1:State>NH</st1:State></st1:place>, Concord MA.), who wouldn’t mind me watching them use a router table for making frame and panel doors etc. I am a quick learner, and was hoping to learn from someone using it; I have the Jessem Mast-R-Lift Excel with Micro-dial Router table system-if someone

had this system and was willing to show me-this would be ideal! I am very flexible

on where (distance), days, time, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Phil

David Fried
02-02-2005, 1:39 PM
I'm in Connecticut which is a little further but I used to work in Lexington, MA and some of my coworkers belonged to the Lexington Woodworking Guilde (Club??). They have a building with a gallery and a nice shop in the basement. They walked my friend through several projects when he was just starting and taught him alot. I would expect they would greet you with open arms - really seem like a great bunch. If you're interested and can't find them in the phone book, let me know and I'll contact my friend.

Hope that helps.

Dave Fried