PDA

View Full Version : ULS25E Power Supply in Standby Mode

Victor Sud
04-18-2011, 4:22 PM
My old ULS25E power supply Standby Mode has been activated. Can anyone help me to deactivate it?
Many thanks in advance.

Mike Mackenzie
04-18-2011, 4:55 PM
Victor,

On the 25E there is a standby button right next to the Next file button this is what turns the standby on and off. If the display board has a problem it could react like the standby was on. Make sure your button is not stuck.

There is a connector that plugs into the power supply it only has one or two wires in the connector try un plugging this cable and then turn on the system and see if it is still in standby mode.

If it changes then you could have a problem with the LAS4 board, display board, power supply or keypad

Victor Sud
04-18-2011, 5:43 PM
Thanks Mike for all your help.
I unplugged the cable and now the fans comes on but nothing on the display. Is there a way to test the LAS4 board, display board and keypad?

Thanks again

Mike Mackenzie
04-18-2011, 9:35 PM
Victor,

Try to reset the U-Step board in the gold box, Be careful doing this you do not want to bend or break any pins. Just pull it up out of the pins and press it back down.

You have to remove the plate that the las4 board is mounted too this is where the U-step board is.

You will have to plug that cable back into the power supply, If it turns on and resets and it is still in stand by mode. then you have a LAS4 board problem.

I have seen the U-step board do this as well so maybe that will correct the issue.