PDA

View Full Version : FPP Cards?

Sam Chambers
01-31-2005, 10:33 PM
A quick question....Where can I find an example of the pre-printed FPP cards that get sent along with the pens? I remember filling them out at the Atlanta Rockler Turn-A-Thon, but can't remember what they look like. I don't need you to mail them to me. I don't mind printing them here if someone can point me to a good graphic or sample layout.

Thanks! Junior (age 10) and I are working on our first batch of 20, and we hope to mail them in the next few weeks.

David Hayes
02-01-2005, 10:03 AM
Sam,
I looked through the five pages of this forum and couldn't find them. I got them sometime last year and have them in a Word document that I could e-mail you.
Dave

Ken Salisbury
02-01-2005, 10:03 AM
A quick question....Where can I find an example of the pre-printed FPP cards that get sent along with the pens? I remember filling them out at the Atlanta Rockler Turn-A-Thon, but can't remember what they look like. I don't need you to mail them to me. I don't mind printing them here if someone can point me to a good graphic or sample layout.

Thanks! Junior (age 10) and I are working on our first batch of 20, and we hope to mail them in the next few weeks.

THe cards you mentioned were actually made by the Rockler folks for their turn-a-thon events. Since you are in Atlanta, give Chuck Tamburo a call at the Atlanta store (404-460-1000). It's possible they still have some.

Sam Chambers
02-01-2005, 11:46 AM
David:

Sent you an e-mail. Thanks!