PDA

View Full Version : Price-Cutter vs. Woodline Arizona

John Miliunas
02-16-2003, 4:37 PM
OK, I've seen bits & pieces on either, but none are very decisive. Can anyone give me a flat out A vs. B comparison between these two, lower $$$ router bit vendors? I've ordered a few things from PC, but no bits, as of yet. In the PC line, I think I might stick to their regular line as opposed to the "Budget Bits" (unless someone can give me some real "success story"). I have a couple smallish projects to work on, primarily picture frames, and would like to take the opportunity to increase my bit collection. I currently have a mix of CMT, Whiteside, Amana and Woodcraft. Any recomendations or warnings?

Bob Lasley
02-16-2003, 8:59 PM
John,

I can't give you the exact comparison you are looking for as I have not used Price Cutter's bits, however I do own and use several of Woodline's bits including a rail and stile bit and a panel raising bit. They have served me well. While they are not equal to Whiteside they are as good as the Woodcraft bits. Woodline's customer service is also top notch.

Good luck,
Bob

Phil Hudak
02-17-2003, 11:50 AM
I can't give you a direct comparison either, but I've used most of the high-end bits.

I have done business with Woodline for a few years now, and I am very happy with their bits. Excellent perfromance for the $$. Never had a problem with their service, either.

Phil Hudak