PDA

View Full Version : camcorder advice

Richard Kennedy UK
04-09-2011, 7:55 AM
I am thinking about getting a small low cost camcorder so that I can maybe post some turning stuff on my website and youtube. Does anyone have any advice as to a good one to get I see that there are now mini pocket camcorders available which would be great as I could then also use it when out and about I like to fit everything I carry into a pocket rather than have bags of stuff to cart about! Any advice tips or hints welcome!

Bill Cunningham
04-09-2011, 10:24 PM
Just by a nice quality digital camera. They all have video capabilities, many have sound, and most of the new ones are H.D. Then you have a camera for everything. I use a Fuji and have been quite happy with it. It's an older S1000fd, It's not H.D. but my next one will be, and that will be my 3rd Fuji. My Nikon 35mm film camera, and all the lenses have sat it the case since I bough my first Fuji..

Chuck Wintle
04-10-2011, 6:10 AM
I am thinking about getting a small low cost camcorder so that I can maybe post some turning stuff on my website and youtube. Does anyone have any advice as to a good one to get I see that there are now mini pocket camcorders available which would be great as I could then also use it when out and about I like to fit everything I carry into a pocket rather than have bags of stuff to cart about! Any advice tips or hints welcome!

i have the Flip video recorder and it works very well. it has built-in software to reduce shaky images and records in HD for up to 2 hours.