PDA

View Full Version : I have a sneakin' suspicion

Roger Chandler
04-07-2011, 9:31 PM
Haven't heard much out of JK today.........my suspicion is that he is hard at work on that new Jet, and is putting something together that he will post before long.............

You are conspicuous by your silence John! Looking forward to your latest and greatest! :D

Uh oh! I think I are in trouble now! :eek:

John Hart
04-07-2011, 9:33 PM
Yeah, I thought the same thing today. He'll probably be up all night cleaning up his mess. :)

John Keeton
04-07-2011, 9:33 PM
Roger, hate to disappoint!! But, just a lot going on right now. I haven't even turned on the new lathe since the bowl I posted.:( But, tomorrow, I hope to get some shop time. Glad to know you are thinking of me though!!!:)

I guess I should add - tonite was our club meeting, so that took up this evening.

Hart, I haven't turned because I didn't have time to clean up!!;)

Roger Chandler
04-07-2011, 9:35 PM
Roger, hate to disappoint!! But, just a lot going on right now. I haven't even turned on the new lathe since the bowl I posted.:( But, tomorrow, I hope to get some shop time. Glad to know you are thinking of me though!!!:)

My bad! I understand when things get to be a load.........at least you can release some of that stress when you turn tomorrow!