PDA

View Full Version : Frozen 4 starts today!!

Jeff Monson
04-07-2011, 5:49 PM
Pretty excited for the frozen 4 starting today. The ND Fighting Sioux are playing tonight, should be a great game against Michigan. Not sure how many hockey fans we have here
on SMC, but I'm definitely one!

Go SIOUX!!!!

Michael Weber
04-07-2011, 6:53 PM
What's hockey???:rolleyes:;)

Joe Angrisani
04-07-2011, 7:02 PM
Not many happy Denver fans in these parts right now, but hockey does rock. Even if DU was a practical no-show this year. :(

Good Luck. Hope it's a great game.

Bob Turkovich
04-07-2011, 7:36 PM
Go SIOUX!!!!

No....GO BLUE!!!

Jeff Monson
04-07-2011, 7:38 PM
Not many happy Denver fans in these parts right now, but hockey does rock. Even if DU was a practical no-show this year. :(

2nd in WCHA
2nd in the final five
2nd in the NW regionals

I think Denver had a stellar year, they had a great team with some great talent. Very young also, they will be a major contender again next year.

Jeff Monson
04-07-2011, 7:40 PM
No....GO BLUE!!!

Should be a good game Bob, hope they both show up to play!

Joe Angrisani
04-07-2011, 10:17 PM
I think Denver had a stellar year, they had a great team with some great talent. Very young also, they will be a major contender again next year.

But they are watching the Frozen 4 from home like you and I...

Andy Pedler
04-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Hail to the victors!!!!!

I watched the 3rd period and ND was putting on all kinds of pressure. The M goalie stood on his head.

Go Blue on Saturday! Their helmets have WINGS!!!!

Jeff Monson
04-08-2011, 8:53 AM
Hail to the victors!!!!!

I watched the 3rd period and ND was putting on all kinds of pressure. The M goalie stood on his head.

Hats of to Michigan, they played the game they needed to. Was certainly fun to watch. Good luck to them against the Bulldogs.