PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to do today without...

Jerry Olexa
01-30-2005, 11:10 AM
a pro football playoff game?? :D Church in Am . Possibly time in the shop .set up my new planer and stand yesterday..Our new dog was nuetered Thursday so we're keeping an eye on him that he doesn't chew the stiches. Watched Norm and D. Marks yesterday... What are you doing??:confused: :D

Bart Leetch
01-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Chuckle..... I don't like sports, don't watch it won't miss it. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Jim Becker
01-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Considering that the two games last weekend were the first ones I watched since the SuperBowl in January 2004...yawn. I may go to the shop later if I decide to warm it up a bit, but in all likelyhood, I'll be doing some indoor chores.

Steve Ash
01-30-2005, 3:56 PM
My wife and I went over to see Larry Merlau and his family today. Larry was busy in his shop building some kitchen cabinets. After visiting Larry's shop I realized I am lacking in the power tool department...even my wife said "Honey, you need to buy more tools". Thanks Larry!:cool:

Jerry Olexa
01-30-2005, 4:06 PM
even my wife said "Honey, you need to buy more tools".

If your wife said that, you'd better run, not walk, to your nearest favorite tool shop and load up. You're a fortunate man...:) :D

Tim Morton
01-30-2005, 6:57 PM
I took the time to work in the basement continuing the gutting and cleaning process. i am now ready to start laying out tools and dropping electricity to where it needs to go. Unlike Jim, i watched one game a week since last years SB, and for the most part the pats were accommodating, by having late games and evening games, which kept the weekends free up for family and wood stuff. I sat down and watched a funny movie with my kids too, I'm not saying I would rush out and get it, but if you are so inclined, check out "Napoleon dynamite"....it was different and kind of funny.

Of course next sunday night you know where I'll be :cool:

go pats!!