PDA

View Full Version : Internet Fax Account/Service

Bill Miltner
04-07-2011, 1:02 PM
I need to set up an internet fax account for a project I am involved in. It will be mainly used for faxing Word documents and volume will be low, 100-200 pages monthly. Not looking for the cheapest just a good reliable service. Anyone got a suggestion?

Matt Meiser
04-07-2011, 2:20 PM
We use eFax where I work. Corp office and a few other heavy users have paid accounts and the rest of us who are occasional users in our home offices use free account. I've never heard of any problems.

Anthony Scira
04-09-2011, 12:38 AM
Used Efax also, worked well. Had to sign up to do some real estate docs.

Now the real question is why the heck is anyone faxing anything in this day and age anyway ? I mean EMAIL people, come on........

Matt Meiser
04-09-2011, 2:59 PM
I know we still get some POs faxed to us at our corporate office. I can't remember the last time, if ever, I've sent or received a fax for work in my own office. I recently had to fax an insurance form for a claim. And once in a while I'll get them for something like a contractor sending me a quote. Pretty much everything has gone to scanned-as-PDF.

Bill Miltner
04-09-2011, 5:34 PM
I will be faxing these documents because the client wants it that way and they write the checks

Ken Fitzgerald
04-09-2011, 6:29 PM
I still have a printer, scanner, fax combination machine. I recently had to fax an insurance form with a signature.

Ashleigh Brown
04-13-2011, 12:38 PM
Sfax is a very reliable service and is completely secure. It was originally designed for the healthcare industry, so you can be sure that your documents will be safe:

http://www.sfaxme.com