PDA

View Full Version : Edge lit supplies

doug parker
04-05-2011, 7:06 AM
Does anyone know of a good place to get acrylic in smaller pieces for edge lit signs. Is there a special type? I am also trying to find someone who sells the bases with leds and wall power supply. I thought about making them myself but I am having a hard time finding suppliers that are reasonable in cost and do not want the liability. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Doug

Dee Gallo
04-05-2011, 8:54 AM
Doug,

My main man is Jim Good, a Creeker who has some great edgelit lights in several sizes for excellent prices, battery and wall plug. I just got some frames from him too which are fantastic. One where the frame itself is lit and one where the inside lights up. They are very nice!

Send him a PM here. he'll set you up!

cheers, dee

doug parker
04-05-2011, 1:39 PM
Thanks Dee, I new I could count on you!!

doug parker
04-05-2011, 1:54 PM
Dee I tried to pm him and it would not go through. It said his inbox was full? Any suggestions? Thanks Doug

Dee Gallo
04-05-2011, 5:42 PM
Dee I tried to pm him and it would not go through. It said his inbox was full? Any suggestions? Thanks Doug

PM sent to you, Doug - dee

Jim Good
04-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Dee, thanks for sending Doug my way. We talked on the phone and the goods are on the way!

I better check my Inbox. I don't think it's full. Thanks again!!!

Jim

Dean Fowell
04-08-2011, 8:43 AM
Jim,

I am alos interested you can email me or pm me,

Baxter Gamble
04-08-2011, 11:45 AM
One more guy that would like to get this info. Thanks

sal shepherd
04-08-2011, 2:35 PM
me too. I have a big motorcycle show coming up.
have tried pm you and email no luck

hope this works
Sal Shepherd

Ron Thompson
04-08-2011, 5:02 PM
Is there a website we can see these items?

Ron in San Jose, CA

Dee Gallo
04-08-2011, 8:14 PM
Hi guys, I found that if you remove the word "wholesale" from Jim's website homepage (find it on his profile page) it works.

Jim Good
04-09-2011, 12:39 AM
Wow! Been too busy dealing with a crooked home builder the past couple of days. I think the lawyer can take over from here!!!

I took my website down awhile back and haven't had the time to help my webmaster get it back online. (The one that Dee mentions was his initial attempt and actually shouldn't be available.) He had back problems when he had a boating accident and hurt his back in a major way. Hitting a wake at 70 mph in a bass boat will do it to you. I need to press him to get it going again.

If you send an email to jim dot good @ a2zengraving dot com you can reach me. I've also cleaned out my inbox so it's available, too. Sorry for the inconvenience! With an email address, I can send you info.

Thanks everyone!

Jim

Josh Jelinek
04-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Jim is the man! I have some of his products and am very impressed.

Robert Williams jr
07-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Jim, Im also interested info about edge lit supplies