PDA

View Full Version : Aerospace industry...

Chuck Wintle
04-01-2011, 6:06 PM
Is there anyone in this forum who works in the aerospace industry and more specifically, environmental testing like vacuum or vibration testing? I need to ask some questions.

Dan Hintz
04-01-2011, 8:59 PM
I don't work in the industry, but I may still be able to answer your questions (as may others). I would go ahead and ask... you already started the thread, so why not...

Chuck Wintle
04-02-2011, 12:43 PM
my question is this...does anyone on this forum have experience with the M+P vibration control system and the related acquisition hardware?

Dan Hintz
04-02-2011, 3:21 PM
I thought it was going to be general questions, not machine specific... can't help...

Frank Guerin
04-03-2011, 5:58 PM
I have almost thirty years in vibration monitoring in Refineries and I don't recall M+P. If you could add a little more info perhaps I could add something.

Chuck Wintle
04-03-2011, 6:28 PM
I have almost thirty years in vibration monitoring in Refineries and I don't recall M+P. If you could add a little more info perhaps I could add something.

this is testing of components for space and M+P is a company that sells software and hardware for control and acquisition.

Frank Guerin
04-04-2011, 5:15 PM
There are so many new companies out there it's difficult to keep up. When I started it was just old 810,s and we graphed by hand. I believe the most prominate ones are still Bently Nevada (hard wired) and many others now for portable. Entek is a big leader. Sorry I'm not familure with M+P but a spectrum is a spectrum, a bode is a bode and a time wave form is just that.