PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Kathy Marshall!

Cathy Schaewe
04-01-2011, 3:21 PM
I've been home for a couple of days with a nasty tooth infection (painkillers and drafting legal decisions don't go together for some reason), but got a bit of cheer this afternoon when the mail carrier delivered a nice monster-warming package from Kathy Marshall - a hefty chunk of some very pretty olive! Here's pics:

Kathy, thanks for your generosity and kindness!

John Keeton
04-01-2011, 3:26 PM
Not only is Kathy a good turner, she is a big hearted creeker!!!! You K(C)athys are ganging up on the rest of us!

And, Cathy, I would swear that some of the appellate decisions I have gotten over the years involved pain killers, or some other mind influencing drug!!

Roger Chandler
04-01-2011, 4:29 PM
I've been home for a couple of days with a nasty tooth infection (painkillers and drafting legal decisions don't go together for some reason), but got a bit of cheer this afternoon when the mail carrier delivered a nice monster-warming package from Kathy Marshall - a hefty chunk of some very pretty olive! Here's pics:

Kathy, thanks for your generosity and kindness!

Looking forward to your unveiling of that Monster rig on this olive wood, Your Honor. It's maiden voyage should be spectacular!

Dan Forman
04-01-2011, 5:37 PM
Thats a gorgeous chunk of wood! Olive wood smells grand when turning, what a nice gift. Sorry about the tooth. Don't you just hate it when you can stay home from work, but can't turn? Pain killers and fast moving spinny things don't go together either.

Dan

Kathy Marshall
04-01-2011, 8:29 PM
Glad you like it Cathy! Just wait until you get inside it, the outside shows only a little of what's hiding in there. I look forward to seeing what you pull out of it!

Baxter Smith
04-01-2011, 9:41 PM
Great looking piece of wood!

Steve Schlumpf
04-01-2011, 9:47 PM
Oh... that is going to be pretty! Looking forward to seeing what you turn out of it!

Michael James
04-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Very nice wood and has to be a good omen! Get well quickly!

Tim Thiebaut
04-01-2011, 11:54 PM
I have turned a couple of small pieces of olive and loved it, turned very nice and was easy to work with, I am sure you will have fun with that piece.

Don Alexander
04-02-2011, 12:43 AM
painkillers and drafting legal decisions don't go together for some reason),

i suspect that they are together way too often in some places

thats a gorgeous piece of wood and i just bet that you are going to really enjoy turning that into something awesome