PDA

View Full Version : Advice on selling table saw.

Matt Allan
01-28-2005, 6:08 PM
Been away from the forum for a while, busy with engagement, moving, bunch of stuff.. Nice to back reading it. Back with a question already too :)

Wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on selling my Table saw. I have a Powermatic 64A with 50" fence I would like to sell. Just sold our house and have a month to move, I would like to upgrade saws since I will be doing a lot of work on the house we are moving into and this would be a good time to switch.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005OQM6/qid=1106952760/br=1-7/ref=br_lf_hi_7//103-5794700-9907052?v=glance&s=hi&n=552970

I believe that is the exact model I bought back in 2002 or around. Saw is in good condition and no problems.

Wondering what you guys think the best place to sell quickly and what I should price it at? Would include basically just what it came with.

Thanks

Tim Morton
01-28-2005, 6:35 PM
I think if you are intending to sell it sight unseen, but also as a pick-up only, then you need to have it "spotless" and take some good pictures that show it is in great shape and looks like "new". I would post it here as well as Ebay and ask $550. Good Luck with the saw and the "move"!!! If you don't need to move it fast you might ask $650 for it and see if you get any nibbles.