PDA

View Full Version : Colossal Rosewood Hollow Form SOLD!!!

David DeCristoforo
04-01-2011, 1:16 PM
I was just notified that it was purchased by an entity from the Arkon system for twelve million units of whatever their currency is. I think that works out to somewhere around eight dollars. The best part is that the Arkons have transporter technology so they were able to "beam it up", saving me the hassle of having to figure out how to get it down off the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. The Arkons were also presented with a framed letter of gratitude from the Lincoln family.

Dan Hintz
04-01-2011, 1:30 PM
Can I borrow that Monster rig some time? I need to hollow out a fuel tank for the shuttle I'm building in the backyard...

David DeCristoforo
04-01-2011, 1:35 PM
Uhh. sorry Dan. I have to give it back to Randy Privett. I was hoping to make enough off the sale of the piece to pay him for making it for me but unfortunately this was not the case. However, it's quite possible that he will be willing to sell it to you at a substantial discount...

John Keeton
04-01-2011, 1:49 PM
David, I am so happy for your sale!! Just think, you can invest those Arkon Ikons (I believe that to be their unit of currency) in their transporter technology sector fund, and triple your money in the next 6 months - guaranteed!! I saw this on TV and know it to be true!

David DeCristoforo
04-01-2011, 2:03 PM
"...triple your money in the next 6 months..."

I only wish! There was hope that this would offer the solution to our planet's transportation problems. Unfortunately, the transporter technology only works on inanimate objects with no real use. The Akrons have been trying to correct this deficiency for a few thousand years now and have repeatedly tested it on life forms. But for some reason, the molecules always reintegrate into an empty aluminum beer keg.

John Keeton
04-01-2011, 2:35 PM
...the molecules always reintegrate into an empty aluminum beer keg.So, that's where all those things come from!!!:eek::p

Cathy Schaewe
04-01-2011, 2:53 PM
But for some reason, the molecules always reintegrate into an empty aluminum beer keg.

Now if it was full .... you'd be rich beyond your wildest dreams!

Dan Forman
04-01-2011, 3:00 PM
Congrat's on the sale! I'm not an Arkon, but I play one on TV.

Dan

Cathy Schaewe
04-01-2011, 3:23 PM
Congrat's on the sale! I'm not an Arkon, but I play one on TV.

Dan

Handy that they only have 4 (or so) fingers ....:D

(Not trying to joke about your injury, just making light ... please don't take it wrong! I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt!)

Mark Hubl
04-01-2011, 4:21 PM
Sounds like an internet scam. Did these Arkons want to overpay and have you deposit the check and then send them the overage?? I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin. I have nothing against Arkons, never really met one, but I have heard stories.

David DeCristoforo
04-01-2011, 4:25 PM
You might be right Mark. Now that you mention it, they did say something about paying me fifteen dollars if I would sent the extra to some disincarnate sprit in the Arcadian system. Now that I think of it, it is also suspicious that the email came from Nigeria...

Roger Chandler
04-01-2011, 4:26 PM
They must be "topless" Arkons.........:eek::eek::D:D:D

Don Alexander
04-02-2011, 1:16 AM
"...triple your money in the next 6 months..."

you can triple your money in a few seconds with a pair of scissors :D:D:D:D