PDA

View Full Version : I won the Lotto In Spain!

dennis thompson
03-30-2011, 2:06 PM
I just got a letter in the mail telling me I won the Lotto in Spain & I just have to fax all my bank information to them to collect 985,950 euros! Pretty lucky considering I never entered. I wonder if people actually respond to these scams? I reported it to the NJ Attorney Generals office & the person I spoke to told me you wouldn't believe the number of reports they get each day of this type.
Dennis

ray hampton
03-30-2011, 2:43 PM
YES,some people respond to these baited fish hooks , I believe that one person took a trip oversea to get his money

Bill Huber
03-30-2011, 3:18 PM
Dennis, I will make you a deal, you give me your bank number and I will transfer $100,000 to it and then you can send me the winning number for the Lotto in Spain.

I will transfer the money first so you know I am not trying to scam you.

I also would like to offer you some very nice ocean front property in Arizona, beautiful property.

Bill Cunningham
03-31-2011, 10:38 PM
What a coincidence ! I've won them in Spain, England, Germany, and of course Nigeria, but that last one was valid .. Would Prince mumgumbo lie to me? Just waiting for the cheques to roll in.. Of course the cheques will be for more, and they will ask me to wire the excess back to them which I will do right away. Its only fair after all, I'm a millionaire now!

Kevin W Johnson
03-31-2011, 10:52 PM
If people didn't respond to these things, they wouldn't exist. Just like if people didn't buy from telemarketers, we wouldn't get calls from people trying to push their wares.